- Month-to-month leasing
- Maintenance free living
- Personal care services
- Supervised medication administration
- Health status reviews
- Access to trained staff 24 hours a day
- Planned social activities
- Daily and nightly room/safety checks
- Three meals a day served restaurant-style
- Snacks available
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Choice of studio or suite (three floor plans for suites)
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Telephone ready. All other utilities included
- On-site beauty and barber services
- Library with fireplace, family kitchen/dining area, billiards table, piano and multiple social areas
- Exercise area
- Beautifully landscaped enclosed courtyards
We provide the level of care you need:
- Assessment by our Director of Resident Care Services and a personalized care plan developed with your doctor
- A welcoming, friendly environment – friends and family are encouraged to spend some time – it’s your home!
- Medication management as needed
- Private apartments with a variety of floor plans
- Freshly prepared meals three times a day and special occasions
- Activities: social, educational, spiritual and recreational plus exercise
- Escorts to and from meals and activities
- Extra help with housekeeping and laundry service
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Transportation services to get you out and about for shopping, medical appointments, field trips and more!
- A professional caring staff committed to customer service
- Peace of mind
St. Katharine Drexel residents enjoy the freedom of having access to our transportation services. Our comfortable vehicles are operated by courteous, experienced and professional staff who take pride in serving our residents.
We provide transportation for scheduled group outings such as shopping, recreation and dining. Our Activities Director plans special outings every month and residents enjoy the opportunity to help make decisions on where to go next.
Transportation for local appointments is provided free of charge and can be scheduled for out of town medical appointments as well for a nominal fee.
Whether the trip is for business or pleasure, St. Katharine Drexel residents get to rediscover the freedom and independence provided by our transportation services.
Our affordable monthly rent is all-inclusive. Your home, meals, housekeeping, personal care, medication, laundry, utilities, cable television, and scheduled activities are included in the rent.
Residents are free to move out of St. Katharine’s with a 30-day notice. You do not pay an endowment or an expensive buy-in fee and you maintain control of your own savings and finances. You can say “good-bye” to hiring helpers and keeping up with all those home and car related bills. (Residents are welcome to bring their own car.)
The monthly rent amount is based on the apartment style you select and your individual level of care.